- Healing fight-or-flight sensations.
- Perceiving the world as unsafe.
- Feeling attacked – what is it and how to be free from it.
- When withdrawals of love is perceived to be danger/unsafe.
- Healing the trauma of rejection and abandonment.
- Honouring your victimisation.
- Transforming self-blame into a deeper understanding of your sacred calling.
- Healing the guilt and shame of trauma and abuse.
- Understanding numbing out, distractions, addictions as coping mechanisms.
ETIQUETTE GUIDELINES FOR THE CALL
These calls are sacred in nature. Please be mindful to maintain the sacred nature during the call.
1. To the best of your ability, ensure you are in a calm atmosphere for the call.
2. Make sure you’re away from distractions – e.g. other people, electronics and loud activities.
3. When unmuting yourself to speak, be mindful of any background noise.
4. Have any nearby phones muted during the call.
At the scheduled time, if you have any technical difficulties getting into the call, please contact our team member Uli via WhatsApp or SMS on +254 717 868465. Save this number in your phone now so you will have it ready.
I look forward to seeing you inside!